

No matter how much stress you're under...this view makes it alllll go away.

We had the strangest/most awesome/scariest/mesmerizing storm clouds last spring! But it doesn't stop us from fishing...when the pressure drops, that's some of the Best fishing! Just don't touch those rods if they're 'humming'...!!!

On May 11th I went to visit my daddy in St. Marys, Georgia. At 76 he's Still soo handsome! And Fishing as much as possible.
Now, I know now that fishing really varies from coast to coast...so this is how they get the big fish in at St. Marys...

{For those who don't know about redfish bag limits...please check with the local laws to be sure you abide by them. In PCB, the fine for keeping a redfish this size would be $500. Ignorance of the law will not be an acceptable excuse for the FWC. Jus' sayin'...we'd hate to know your vacation was ruined by some big ole fish!}
The next stop on my work schedule took me to St. George Island, where we were met with a beautiful double rainbow.

Even though I was there to do three families' beach portraits, I managed to get in a little fishing at the bridge pier.


Meanwhile...back in PCB...we don't just catch fish...we catch ANYTHING we can :)
.






Here's more of those breathtaking clouds we had...



Thanks for your patience!! Summer 2012 post will be posted Soon. Stay tuned.
See y'all Soon!
To view the Galleries of all the Fishing pictures click here: http://www.anaedwardsphotography.com/Landscapes-Nightscapesand/Fishing
To view the Galleries of all the Landscape/Sunset pictures click here:
http://www.anaedwardsphotography.com/Landscapes-Nightscapesand/The-Gulf-Coast/Sunsets-Landscapes-and/4867119_4WCJFr#!i=2333564125&k=H66wKx2






Subscribe to future blog posts by clicking "Subscribe by email"! I look forward to sharing our pier fishing 'adventures with you.
ReplyDeleteAna
Click on the Comments to add a comment, then once you have the comment box you'll see "Subscribe by email" :)
ReplyDelete