Monday, January 28, 2013

JUNE 2012

Well...although I can't say that I recall the details...it looks like June 8th & 9th were GREAT days!   I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves...the first TWENTY are from those two days.



























Sadly, searching for drowning victims became a regular occurrence in May & June.  We lost count of how many were pulled from the water, mostly from the east side of the pier.  Rip tides were present for Weeks.  Yellow flags/Red flags/Double-Red flags do mean the conditions are bad, but they don't change the flags because rip currents are present in certain areas.

Please be sure your loved ones know how to deal with a rip tide.  Teach them to let themselves float to see which way the current is taking them.  Go with the current, THEN swim with it, but diagonally to the shore.  Spread that information with all you know who swim at our beaches.  Please.   














































And then, Tropical Storm Debby came by...




...Leaving behind a whole new sandbar!















Wow...June was Awesome!

See y'all Soon!

To view the Galleries of all the Fishing pictures click here:  http://www.anaedwardsphotography.com/Landscapes-Nightscapesand/Fishing

To view the Galleries of all the Landscape/Sunset pictures click here:

http://www.anaedwardsphotography.com/Landscapes-Nightscapesand/The-Gulf-Coast/Sunsets-Landscapes-and/4867119_4WCJFr#!i=2333564125&k=H66wKx2


4 comments:

  1. Subscribe to future blog posts by clicking "Subscribe by email"! I look forward to sharing our pier fishing 'adventures with you.

    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Click on the Comments to add a comment, then once you have the comment box you'll see "Subscribe by email" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much, Amber! I look forward to meeting you during spring break!

    ReplyDelete